nano-ONYX is an Ultra-SFF rugged embedded computer imagined and manufactured by ECRIN Systems targeting aerospace tactical missions embedded in UAS, UCAV, fixed and rotary wings (un)manned aircrafts. But also many other applications requiring an ultra-compact and rugged system will quickly discover all the advantages of nano-ONYX when it is just as much about high-performance on-board computing as it is about low power consumption, small footprint and light weight.
nano-ONYX is based on Dual / Quad-Core Intel® Atom™ E39xx (Apollo Lake) processor with TDP starting from 6.5 Watts for low power applications. For higher performance, it integrates Dual-Core Intel® Core™ i7 Kaby Lake-U or Quad-Core Whiskey Lake-U with configurable TDP-down 7.5 Watts. nano-ONYX offers distribute computing and avoids single-point of failure and thermal hot spots. Qualified nano-ONYX reduces design risk, cuts costs and boosts deployment. With under control risks thanks to proven technology and Environment Qualification, nano-ONYX allow you to save your design and EQT fees.
Nano-ONYX is based on a modular mezzanines concept that offers the customer great flexibility and Long-Life Management with revision control. It uses a cutting edge technology based on mini COM Express type 10 from PICMG consortium and four AcroPack® mPCIe-based Rugged I/O modules with rugged connector I/O interface (no flexible ribbon I/O cables) for high-density, high-reliability and high-performance, that will allow tailoring the configuration to exact customer’s I/O requirements, no more, no less.
- Atom™ E39x0 1.3GHz to 1.6GHz, 6W to 12W, Dual to Quad-Core
- Core™ i7-7600U, 2.8GHz 15W, Dual-Core; Core™ i7-8600U, 1.7GHz, 15W, Quad-Core
- Up to 8 GB Dual channel DDR3L/DDR4 at 1866/2400 MT/s
- 1x DVI-D single link graphic output
- 2x GbE
- 2x RS-232, 2x RS-422 and 4x USB 2.0
- 4x AcroPack / miniPCIe slots for Avionics, Wireless and Industrial I/O
- TPM 2.0; BIT functions
- 1x internal M.2 SSD slot; 1x removable 2.5’’ SSD (option)
- Cableless, fanless, micro MIL-DTL-38999 connectors
- Qualified DO-160 and MIL-STD-810/461/1275/704
- -40°C up to +71°C operating; Shock: 40G@11ms
- Long Life Management with revision control
- ITAR free without export control
- High flexibility to Modified COTS services