Protecting your data is important to ECRIN Systems. Therefore, ECRIN Systems takes the necessary steps to ensure that your data is treated securely, especially when you visit our website.
Please note that our website may contain links to other third party websites. If you click on a link to any third party website, please note that these have their own privacy policies and that we exclude any liability in connection with their processing of your personal data.
The information we may collect about you relates to:
- information you provide us, in particular via the information or contact forms (name, email address and other contact details)
- survey information that we use for research purposes (information provided in the completed survey)
- use of the site, such as details of your visits and information from cookies and other technologies (IP address, browser version used, traffic data ...)
These data are used by ECRIN Systems for the following purposes:
- allow ECRIN Systems to answer your messages, to process your requests, to send you technical or marketing documents...
- allow ECRIN Systems to send you its newsletter by e-mail or to provide major information about the activity of our company,
- allow ECRIN Systems to better understand your needs, especially in terms of services and marketing,
- guarantee the security of our website,
- track visitors' navigation on our website, but in a non-personalised way, to ensure that our website content is displayed in the most effective way for you and according to your device.
All the information you provide us is stored on our servers or those of our subcontractors.
For the above-mentioned purposes, your personal data will be stored:
- for up to one year after they have been collected regarding information request,
- with no time limit for sending the ECRIN Systems newsletter or for providing important or strategic information.
The log data we collect to ensure the security of our website as well as to understand your browsing on our website is not stored for more than one year.
Although ECRIN Systems may work with service providers for the development, updating and maintenance of its site, it takes responsibility for the preservation and cprivacy of your personal data.
In all circumstances, you have the right:
- to access your personal data,
- to request that your personal data be corrected or deleted,
- to oppose the processing of your personal data or to ask for a limitation of such processing,
- to request to receive your personal data in a structured and commonly used format.,
- to submit a complaint to the competent data protection authority.
If you wish to submit such a request or a particular complaint,
please send an email to our data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org.