Quality, one essential component of our DNA
With quality at the heart of its values system, ECRIN Systems deploys all its know-how to meet or even exceed customer expectations.
The company has implemented a customer-oriented quality management system, but also strong involvement and motivation of the top management and of all the staff, and continuous improvement process.
- The customer is at the centre of our organisation.
- The respect for our business knowledge and formalised best working practices are a guarantee of the homogeneous quality of our products and services.
- Our teams’ competence is a priority.
- Continuous training and the questioning of value destructive habits reinforce our know-how.
- The search for efficient solutions, meeting the customer’s needs, is always linked to cost control.
In the continuity of the first certification dated January 2005, SGS ICS France control company renewed ECRIN Systems’ ISO 9001 certification for 3 more years, up to 2022, April 5th, as “manufacturer, integrator and distributor of industrial computing solutions”.
As regards environmental protection, ECRIN Systems implements its environmental charter and ensures compliance with European and international directives that apply to its business:
- 2012/19/UE Directive dated 2012, July 4, concerning Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment – called WEEE Directive – transposed in France by Decree No. 2014-928 dated 2014, August 19: WEEE – DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY
- 2011/65/EU RoHS Directive, amended by Directive 2015/863/EU which limits the use retardants in electrical and electronic equipments of lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium and two brominated flame: PBB (polybromobiphenyl) and PBDE (polybrominated diphenyl ether) and four other substances: DEHP (Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate), BBP (Benzyl butyl phthalate), DBP (Dibutyl phthalate). All ECRIN Systems’ products covered by the RoHS Directive contain none of these substances, except when there is no viable technical alternative, as it is allowed by the Decree.
- Reach 1907/2006 Directive or regulation on Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals: REACH and RoHS-DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY