ECRIN Systems offers a range of ECRIN “ready to application” products corresponding to business oriented specific developments whose main features are:
- Technology watch
- Identification of specifications common to a key market, such as aeronautics or defence for example
- Design, development, production, made in ECRIN qualification thanks to the implementation of advanced skills
- Reliability, quality
- Competitive cost
OPALE V2 series: smart industrial PC manageable locally and remotely
- Frontal HMI and remote management.
- MIL-STD-810 pre-qualified.
- Low noise and low power consumption.
- Easy and quick customisation.
- Long life management.
- Limited cost of ownership.
- Available in 19", 4U, 2U, 1U format.
myOPALE series: first embedded computer “PCI over Cable Inside”
myOPALE concept multiplies capabilities for your next computer in a smaller footprint.
- Broken mechanical link between CPU and I/O cards thanks to PCI Express Over Cable interconnection.
- Building blocks in a standard 5.25’’ form factor.
- Re-use of largely deployed interconnect standards from SNIA/SFF Technology Affiliate that encompass cables, connectors, form factor sizes and housing dimensions.
- Thermal solution at building blocks level.
ONYX series: SWaP-C COTS & Modified COTS computers qualified for Aero / Defence applications
- MIL-STD-810, DO-160, MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-1275D qualified multi-mission COTS computers.
- Flexible configurations.
- SWaP-C environment.
- Conduction cooled.
- -40°C up to +71°C operating temp.
- CPU + GPU + FPGA heterogeneous architectures.
TOPAZE series: HPEC multi-slot systems
This range has been imagined to address RADAR/SONAR, SIGINT, EW applications requiring rock-solid reliability.
Introduced on the market in 2020, µTOPAZE is the first of the family offering a compact 3U VPX solution, with Xeon or Core i7 processors, 3 slots and many options such as GPGPU, XMC extensions, ...
"In the box", TOPAZE D will offer a 7-slot 3U VPX solution, multi-processor boards, multi GPU & FPGA boards, dedicated to high-speed signal processing applications.
Its I/O flexibility will allow it to satisfy a large number of high-performance configurations.
TOPAZE D-ATR, a 1/2 ATR version, is also under study.
CRYSTAL series: multifunction lightweight naval consoles
With CRYSTAL, particular emphasis was placed on workstation ergonomics, space and weight, without sacrificing performance, reliability and connectivity. This version of a monolithic naval console with a very low cost of ownership, offers numerous communication and system monitoring options depending on environmental conditions and the functional state of the console. It is particularly suited to submarines, surface ships and ground mobile shelters command stations (control command, sonar, radar, firing system, anti-aircraft and anti-missile defence systems).