Modified OPALE V2-Compact for satellite application
Integrate four existing full-height and full-length PCI Express RF boards into a 2U/19”/500mm max. depth industrial PC.
Optimise the cost price of the customer’s product line in order to address the Low/Mid-End market of the Internet for all with the rush to low orbits.
ECRIN SYSTEMS' SOLUTION
The development has re-used the basis of the OPALE V2-Compact COTS system designed by ECRIN Systems, to adapt it to the specific needs of the customer.
- Enhanced ventilation to redirect it to the customer’s FPGA boards (position and choice of fans, flexible tunnel for ventilation flow guidance)
- Development of a customised butterfly backplane to meet the requirements of the specifications
- Re-use of cradle, front door, ventilator support, panel with integrated connectors
- SHB Core i7 board
- Server class PICMG 1.3 passive bus offering
- 2 PCIe x16 slots wired to PCIe x8
- 1 PCIe x16 slot wired to PCIe x4
- 1 PCIe x16 slot not wired
- 2x 500Watts redundant power supply
- Rack auxiliary function
- Supply within 2 weeks of 5 models, made in 3 printing, based on the OPALE V2-Compact, with modified ventilation system and a customised front panel
- CE certification for the European Union and OC/CB test report requested for export by our customer
Recognised as a Tier 1 partner by major OEM, industrial customers and government institutions, ECRIN Systems pays particular attention to designing and supplying innovative, reliable and competitive industrial computers with optimised and respected deadlines.
ECRIN Systems serves a wide variety of markets that have in common a high level of technical and environmental requirements and that grow in a very competitive context. Discover examples of our projects.