MIL-STD-810 and DO-160 qualified SWaP-C mission computers
The MIL-STD-810 and DO-160 qualified SWaP-C COTS and Modified COTS multi-mission computers range offers high flexibility in SWaP-C constraint environment and CPU/GPU/FPGA heterogeneous architecture for an optimised GFLOPS/Watt ratio
- Based on Com-Express processors modules
- Graphic extensions
- PMC, XMC, miniPCIe, ACROPACK … slots for I/O extensions, many options available
- Up to 4TB SSD
- MIL-DTL-38999 circular connectors
- Conduction cooled, -40°C /+55°C (+71°C) operating temp
- MIL-STD-810/461/704/1275D/DO-160 qualified
- IP65 or IP67 ingress, depending on the model
- Long life management: 15 years with revision control
- High flexibility to Modified COTS services
- ITAR free, no export constraint
CPU/GPU/FPGA heterogeneous architecture for high resolution video processing
Rugged mission computers can be found in ground vehicles, UAVs, manned & unmanned fighting aircrafts, navy robots … In order to meet environmental requirements and conditions, they not only have to be compact, light and very powerful, using at the same time less energy (SWaP-C, but they also have to be safe and reliable, and offer the lowest total cost of ownership (TCO)…
That’s why ONYX is so unique: no expensive VPX architecture, but a scalable and rugged COM Express module operating between -40°C/+55° (+71°C); no XMC I/O module limited to 8x PCIe links, but a 100% GPU dedicated mezzanine with 16x PCIe Gen 2 links for multi-display management or intensive GPU processing.
Ultra-small Form Factor for extreme aerospace and military missions
Compliant with 1.5 litres, 1.5 kg and 15 Watts SWaP constraints.
nano-ONYX is an ultra-SFF rugged embedded computer imagined and manufactured by ECRIN Systems, targeting aerospace tactical missions embedded in UAS, UCAV, manned or unmanned aircrafts. But many other applications requiring a ultra-compact rugged system will soon discover the many advantages to integrate nano-ONYX when high performance embedded computing is as important as low power consumption, small footprint and light weight.
• BIT “Built-In-Test” (test functions to ensure that the system is working properly)
• Starter Kit (ATX carrier motherboard, Com-Express module, PMC to PCIe carriers for associated I/O, … the whole integrated in a shoebox PC to start your developments quickly)
• Set of cables for development purpose (MIL-DTL-38999 connectors to standard PC connectors)
• Laboratory cold plate to optimally dissipate heat conducted by the aluminum box on a laboratory bench (provided with 220VAC power adaptor)
AEROSPACE, DEFENCE & SECURITY
Modified µONYX for video application in an armoured wheeled or tracked vehicle
In order to implement a gateway function for interfacing a long-range camera embedded in an armoured wheeled or tracked vehicle with severe MIL-STD-461 and MIL-STD-810 constraints in an ultra-compact footprint, ECRIN Systems has developed a modified solution of its SFF (Small Form Factor) μONYX.
The solution suggested by ECRIN Systems is remarkable for its compactness (163.1 x 208 x 107.1 mm) and the design of a front panel with specific connectors...
See a selection of Success Stories