Modified μONYX for video application in an armoured wheeled or tracked vehicle
Implementation of a gateway function for interfacing a long-range camera embedded in an armoured wheeled or tracked vehicle.
Severe MIL-STD-461 and MIL-STD-810 constraints in an ultra-compact footprint.
ECRIN SYSTEMS' SOLUTION
ECRIN Systems has proposed a modified solution of its SFF (Small Form Factor) μONYX:
- Maximum dimensions: 163.1mm x 208mm x 107.1mm
- Design of a specific connectors front panel
- Mission computer with circular MIL-DTL-38999 type III connectors
- Internal Compact COM Express architecture with System-on-Chip Core i7
- PMC and miniPCIe slots available for specific I/O configuration
- Offering a MOTS (Modified COTS) of its mission computer µONYX, ECRIN Systems has provided the same connectors interface as the former system. The OEM did not have to modify the wiring.
- The LRU is maintained by captive screws making maintenance easier.
- The NRE charges paid by the customer were very low because they were "mutualized".
- ECRIN Systems has ported its BIT monitoring software (at power-up and operational mode) to ElinOS (Embedded Linux) following customer request.
- ECRIN Systems will provide maintenance for 20 years, thanks to the guaranteed scalability of COM Express modules.
Recognised as a Tier 1 partner by major OEM, industrial customers and government institutions, ECRIN Systems pays particular attention to designing and supplying innovative, reliable and competitive industrial computers with optimised and respected deadlines.
ECRIN Systems serves a wide variety of markets that have in common a high level of technical and environmental requirements and that grow in a very competitive context. Discover examples of our projects.